For me a wedding is about two people in love making a lifetime commitment to each other regardless of age, religion, race or gender. I photograph people in love.
I have been fortunate to photograph at some of the U.K’s most amazing wedding venues from castles to fairgrounds to Teepees. Although based near to Staffordshire, I travel throughout the U.K to photograph weddings. I also travels overseas to photograph destination weddings. Please click here to learn more about me and my photography.
“Everything grows with love”
What my clients Say
- Faye was amazing and befriended everyone on the day she also kindly stayed and took photos in the evening . She did everything and more that was requested. It was all the little touches that made all the difference . When we looked at our photos there were so many to choose from and they truly told the story of the whole day from getting ready to partying in the evening. She was amazing and understood exactly what we wanted.
- Faye was absolutely superb, we felt extremely relaxed throughout the day. Faye’s attention to detail complimented our photos and the quality is amazing. If we could do it all again we would definitely book Faye and have been happy to recommend her to all our closest friends and family. We are so greatful to her as she has truly captured the most stunning natural aspects of our day and we have this to treasure forever. Faye deserves to win this competition, shes extremely talented photographer
- Faye did an amazing job as our photographer on our wedding day, she was so professional and did a great job of keeping us both calm and at ease. Our pictures were just beautiful and we cannot thank her enough for those memories we’ve got of our special day.
- I can’t fault Faye and her photography. She’s lovely, encouraging, enthusiastic, funny and her photos are absolutely amazing! We love them and would recommend them to anyone getting married!
- Faye is such a bubbly friendly lady who made all of our guests and more importantly us feel relaxed on our wedding day. She captured our day perfectly and I can’t stop looking at the photographs. She was very unobtrusive on the day and captured some real fun and natural shots. Faye had given birth to her little boy via caesarean only 3 weeks before our wedding and yet worked flat our from early morning until late into the evening. Faye clearly loves what she does and does it well!!!
- I visited many wedding fayres and spoke to a number of different photographers when trying to select a photographer as it is one of the most important selections to make. It is trusting someone to be solely responsible for capturing the special moments of the biggest day of our lives so far. I wanted a photographer that understood it was not about group shots and silly poses but taking natural photographs of family and friends enjoying the ’moment’ as it happens without looking forced or staged.
- Faye’s work was exactly what we wanted and she captured the day perfectly for us both. I was aprehensive how my mum would cope with having someone she doesn’t know spend all morning in her house,but Faye made her feel at ease which certainly helped her capture beautiful,natural photographs. She stayed at the reception until way after the last dance and didn’t hesitate to capture group shots we suddenly realised we wanted as the day went on. The photographs were stunning and delivered promptly.
Best of Faye Ford Photography
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/256127001" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe><a href="https://vimeo.com/256127001">Faye-Ford-Photography</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user56408967">Faye</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.